1. This agreement contains the entire understanding between Clare Randell Photography and the Wedding Couple. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. Only those changes or modifications specifically placed in writing, dated and signed shall be recognised as amendments to this contract.
2. Upon receipt of deposit, Clare Randell Photography will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the Reservation deposit of £200.00 of the coverage is non-refundable after 14 days of receipt, even if the date is changed or the wedding cancelled for any reason; including acts of God, fire, strike and/or extreme weather. The Reservation Deposit is to be paid at time of signing the contract. The Reservation Deposit is applied towards the contracted wedding photography package.
4. The Wedding Couple understand and agree that the sum of £SUM (minus the deposit) owed for the wedding photography package is due no later than two weeks before the date of the wedding. The photography package will include:
a. All pre-wedding consultations
b. Coverage and details as agreed in the ‘schedule of agreement’
c. 500 – 700 individually edited photographs in my unique style
d. A private online gallery for you to share with your guests with full download rights
e. A complimentary engagement shoot
f. Glicee fit art prints
5. All albums, prints and additional products and services are not included within the agreed wedding package. All the above maybe purchased before or after the wedding date at an additional cost.
6. Clare Randell Photography agrees to supply the above within 4 – 8 weeks’ of the wedding date, unless specified by Clare Randell due to unforeseen circumstances.
7. In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural, or other emergencies, it may be necessary to obtain an alternative photographer. Clare Randell Photography will make every effort to secure a replacement photographer of the same professional standing and ability to provide a similar package as chosen in this contract at the same/similar tariff. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received.
N.B In the unlikely event of this happening Clare Randell would call upon the following female photographers: Lawless Rose, Livvy Hukkins, Florence Berry & Matilda Rose Photography.
8. Clare Randell Photography takes the utmost care and respect to exposure, transportation and processing of digital images. However, in the unlikely event of the Client’s images are lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond the photographers control, the latter’s liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package, together with the reasonable costs of re- staging photographs of the couple and their families at a later date.
9. The Photographer will document the events in a candid manner and take formal portraits as necessary. The Wedding Couple should provide a full list on the schedule of agreement of formal photographs required including names and relationship to the Wedding Couple.
10. Prior to or during the event, the Wedding Couple may inform the photographer of subjects which they would like photographed, but the final content of the images is at the discretion of the Photographer.
11. Clare Randell Photography is to be the sole and exclusive professional photographer. It is understood that wedding guests will of course want to take photos of the Wedding Couple, however, the photographer must be given precedence over your guests in order to take the wedding photographs required.
12. Please note that photographers are sometimes limited by rules imposed by registrars, ministers and venue management as to what can and cannot be done. For example, some ministers insist that no flash photography is allowed and others insist that photographers can only shoot from a specific location. In such circumstances the Wedding Couple agree to accept the technical limitations that may be imposed on the equipment used. It is advised that the Wedding Couple make themselves aware of the rules of the venue and if necessary negotiate with the personnel concerned.
13. English Copyright Law states that the copyright of photographs remains with the photographer. The photographer grants the Wedding Couple permission to make copies of the images under the following conditions. The images taken by the photographer are for personal use by the Wedding Couple and their friends and relatives. Selling, publication or any commercial use of the photographs is not allowed without prior written permission from the photographer. The Wedding Couple are not permitted to pass on images to any third party, such as suppliers, that will be used for marketing or advertising purposes without written consent from the photographer.
14. The Wedding Couple grant the photographer the irrevocable and unlimited consent to use the photographs for marketing, social media, wedding fairs and any other purpose. Unless otherwise agreed by the client.
N.B In order to market herself effectively Clare Randell may choose to write about your wedding in a blog for the purpose of her website, Facebook business page and other online wedding blogs. Please make Clare Randell aware if you have any concerns about this.
15. For attendance at venues at a distance over 50 miles radius, travel costs at the rate of £0.45 per mile will be charged where appropriate. Where the wedding and ceremony require an overnight or longer stay, whether in the UK or abroad, then modest hotel and subsistence charges will be made.
16. This Contract is made under, and subject to, English Law.
I have read and understood the terms above. I hereby agree to the terms of this agreement.
I just want to say a special thank you from me though.
I wasn’t ever going to be a very confident bride and I struggled with the whole process from the day I tried the first dress on in the shop. Even during the day I struggled and afterwards, as I hated most of the photos of myself of the day taken by my friends and family. When we received your photos, it was another story. I actually thought I looked all right! My favourite photo of us both is when we walked out of the church, after our drum n bass exit, and we just grabbed each other for a quick kiss. The happiness I can see in the way you captured us is perfect, and that is a theme throughout your work for us. But also, you were my constant throughout the day, letting me know where I should be or what I should be doing. I think I would have been lost without you!
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your superb professionalism and for the quality of your work.”
T: 07809 402248